Ratna Yogya : Apparel & Accessories

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Buy Jewelry Online

Antique Is My World

I wanna say hi to all blogger community in indonesiaand all over the world. My name is Ratna. I live in Bantul, Yogyakarta. I work in an antique showroom thatdisplays many antique stuff, such as old iron safes, iron boxes, old fans, radios, old furniture, and manymore. I wrote this blog to tell you about surrounding in theplace i live in Yogyakarta and my activities in mydaily work. I am sure that my writings will be usefulfor all blogger that, perhaps, do not know much infoabout yogyakarta. To Antique hunters and lovers whowant to either complete their collections or resellthem.I guess my introduction is enough for this time. Nexttime i will continue to write again with a more actualand interesting topic.
blogger cheers
ratna

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Hey that's wonderful that you are into antiques.
    You can check out our blog at http://www.antique-chinese-furniture.com/blog
    about antique Chinese furniture. Have a bit of stuff about collectible items, antique ceramics, interior design, and much more~

    By Blogger Unknown, At February 27, 2008 at 3:25 AM  

  • Hi Ratna,
    We live in Semarang and will come to yogya this weekend (30-1/1-2). We are looking for antiques, like cabinets, but also baby furniture as beds. Do you know where to go?
    Thanks Emmy
    (emmyheikamp@gmail.com)

    By Blogger dutch cargobike, At January 27, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home